- Home /
- How to Apply
How to Apply
How to Apply for a London Hero Award:
(1) Complete this nomination form.
(2) You can self nominate or nominate someone else for an award
(3) Send the completed nomination form and also a picture of the nominee to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
1. The London Awards are open only to London residents and others with strong ties to London for at least 10 years.
2. Winners will be announced once every quarter.
3. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
4. No correspondence after the decision has been made will be possible.
5. Awards winners will be photographed with certificates which will be shared on various media platforms.
6. The winner’s information will be advertised in the local media and on the internet. This can include the GMC website and social media.
7. The winners are under no obligation to support either GMC or Prem in any way.
Judging the Awards/The Prizes:
8. The decision by GMC will be final and no negotiations or correspondence with entrants will be entered into.
9. The prizes for the winner in each category of the Awards are as detailed above.
Other terms and conditions:
10. GMC staff are not eligible for the Awards.
11. GMC accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Awards or accepting the prize.
12. GMC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Awards or any feature thereof with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
13. The Awards and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.