How to Apply
How to Apply for a GMC Champion Award:
(1) You can self nominate or nominate someone else for a GMC Champion award
(2) Write a 100-200 word statement about you or the nominated person summarising the nominee’s contributions and impact and the reason the nominee should receive a GMC Champion Award.
(3) Send the statement in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Nomination for a GMC Champion Award’.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The GMC Champion Awards are open only to London residents and others with strong ties to London for at least 10 years.
2. Winners will be announced periodically on a rolling basis.
3. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
4. No correspondence after the decision has been made will be possible.
5. Awards winners will be photographed with certificates which will be shared on various media platforms.
6. The winner’s information will be advertised in the local media and on the internet. This can include the GMC website and social media.
7. The winners are under no obligation to support either GMC or Prem in any way.
Judging the Awards/The Prizes:
8. The decision by GMC will be final and no negotiations or correspondence with entrants will be entered into.
9. The prizes for the winner in each category of the Awards are as detailed above.
Other terms and conditions:
10. GMC accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Awards or accepting the prize.
11. GMC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Awards or any feature thereof with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
12. The Awards and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.