Outsourcing is a growing phenomenon across financial services and Outsourcing Advisory Services form an important part of our business.
We have, for example, designed and delivered a comprehensive Transfer of Knowledge (TOK) programme for the derivatives sales and trading processes outsourced by a leading global investment bank.
Another example is where we have been selected by a leading global investment bank to analyse its front-to-back derivatives sales and trading processes to help identify outsourcing opportunities and implement appropriate solutions.
Our outsourcing advisory services include:
- Analysis of current front-to-back processes
- Outsourcing cost / benefit analysis
- Outsourcing service provider capabilities analysis
- Key outsourcing risk mitigation requirements analysis
- Design and documentation of processes, procedures and controls chosen for outsourcing
- SLA, pricing and contract negotiation inputs
- Transfer of knowledge programme design and delivery
- Outsourcing service provider performance monitoring and relationship management
We have a particular strength in derivatives sales and trading processes, where we bring to bear on our outsourcing advisory services significant experience of our other derivatives work, including:
- Front-to-back reconciliations / clearance of backlogs
- Front-to-back current workflow / root cause analysis
- Analysis of trade economic data in models and bookings
- Front-to-back “back to basics” workflow re-design and new workflow implementation
- Development of tactical IT solutions (across trading, control and operations)
- Detailed P&L analysis (for trading and control)